- AIR Homepage
- NEAIR Homepage
- "AIR Web" (Great Web Link Page)
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
- NJ College IR Web Sites or Institutional Data
Center for Advance Spatial Technologies
GIS, Remote Sensing, Asset Mapping
- The Loka Institute
The Loka Institute is a non-profit research and advocacy organization concerned with the social, political, and environmental repercussions of research, science and technology.
- Policy Research Action Group
- Institute for Community Research
Community-based Research Centers
From the Bonner Foundation
- N.J. Commission on Higher Education
- N.J. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Education
Web site provides detailed information (e.g., about institutional characteristics, enrollments, finance, faculty and staff, and financial aid) at the institutional level. IPEDS (Integrated Post-Secondary Education Data System) is part of the National Center for Educational Statistics.
American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- National Center for Educational
(NCES) This site contains volumes of well-organized, and easily accessible, data about all levels of education in the U.S.; for example: degrees conferred by sex and race; information about distance learning; enrollments in post-secondary education; high school and college completion by state; income of college graduates
State & Government
- N.J. Home Page
- N.J. State Data Center
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Gazetter (Tiger Map Server)
- U.S. Census
This site contains the U.S. Census Bureau 2000 data.
- "Map Stats"